Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03EVO Brushless Chassis Set (N-MM2/5600kv) (ohne Empfänger!) #32791
The existing MINI-Z is installed receiver, servo and ESC by 1 controlled PCB unit. But the new MR-03EVO Chassis Set has separate receiver as 1 unit. By purchasing and installing an optional receiver unit depending on applied transmitter, it allows for Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) and Futaba (T7PX/T7XC) transmitters. It will be also applied with Sanwa transmitter in future. Further, by installing new CPU which control servo function only, it improves internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The newly developed control program realizes the best ever steering feeling in the MINI-Z history. The ESC also improves the response speed in maximum 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The included KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 (5600KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. New advanced performance features in the MR-03EVO take the MINI-Z racing experience to the next level!
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 brushless motor (5600KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and Ball Diff Set II. *Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier. *Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
Wheelbase 98.0mm (LL)
Motor Mount MM2
Tires (F/R) Ø25×8.5mm (sold separately)/ Ø25×8.5?11mm (sold separately)
Gear Ratio 7.3?6.3?5.5?4.9:1
Weight 135g (approx.)
Motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE/XSPEED 56(5600KV)Brushless Motor
MR-03N-MM2 Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56(5600KV) brushless motor
Parts set for changing front tread
6T·7T·8T·9T Pinion gears
Tools for pinion gears
Spare wheel nuts
zur Inbetriebnahme nötig:
Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
AAA x 4 Ni-MH batteries for chassis
Batteries for transmitter